Tuesday, December 9, 2014

How To Get Lice



Today I was enjoying an eventful day at the library with my class, avoiding the librarians of course, studying my butt off for my research project. When my class returned to our school, we found a bunch of kids sitting in our classroom coloring pictures and stuff. When we all asked them what they were doing in there, they just giggled and kept coloring. Then my teacher walks in and explains that there has been a lice infestation and that, in fact, the kids in our classroom were the ones that had...  

Lice. 

Lice. I'm not even mad about the lice part, I'm disturbed that someone had the genius idea to put infested children in a classroom full of possible candidates for the lice to transfer to. 







Then I thought maybe, just maybe, they would check people for lice but noooooooooooo, there wasn't any chance that anyone could possibly get lice (note the obvious sarcasm here). 

Then the teachers thought: "waait, so you're telling me other people can get lice too?"


Then they finally started checking people for lice, almost an hour later. 

And guess what? 



MORE PEOPLE HAD LICE.


(Please excuse duck's grammar. His huge ego doesn't leave much room for a brain)

-Bribos :D

9 comments:

  1. I just want to say that your blog has helped me through the hardest days of my life and you deserve credit for this fantastic deed and I want to give you the patent to my bacon ice cream invention that will surely make millions, millions that will go to you. You are my hero and you need to be doing more stuff just like this about your everyday life so I can analyze every detail and come to your house and stalk you. Maybe we could hang out sometime at your house. I know where you live.
    I'm spreading the word about this blog and soon you'll be famous and owe everything to me, your BEST FRIEND, right?
    I love you girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you live

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your new biggest fan so screw you anonymous (it's me Jen, jk liv love ya)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^TSHE IS THE FAKE-ETHST FAN THERE ITHS I AM YOUR BIGGESTH FAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MERTHANDITHE AND ALL YOU ALBUMS I LOVE YOU THBBTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bbg Love you girl, I lobe you bbg, you blogs a heet. yo blog THICC af

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we out he in the amiush smokin big doinks

      Delete