Monday, December 8, 2014

Libraries: A Survival Guide


Libraries are mystical places filled with magical thingies called books, which you can read. Although they may look safe, libraries are filled with many dangerous creatures, such as, what I like to call: the Librariaus Shutupicus, or the Common Librarian. It takes years of training and experience to traverse these dangerous waters, but with these few tips you can learn to be a library survival expert.

Warning: I am not responsible for any of the negative results you might experience by using this guide. 


Step One: Find a library.

Step Two: Once you have found a library walk inside of it. 

Step Three: Avoid pissing off the librarians by asking unnecessary questions. They may appear helpful, but be careful: they are actually huge hypocrites and enjoy bossing around children/teenagers for no reason just to exert their evil powers. 

Take this for example:

Me: *quietly reading my report out loud to myself*

Evil Librarian: (with awkward southern accent) Excuse me, but this is a quiet area, okayyyyyyyy?

Me: *mumbles*

Evil Librarian: *walks away*

FIVE SECONDS LATER...

Evil Librarian: *talking on the phone so everyone in the whole library can hear* OH YEAH MARY THAT POTLUCK LAST NIGHT WAS GREAT! YADAYADAYADAYADA

Me: 



and another example:

Generic Old Guy #1: *having an extremely audible argument with someone*

Evil Librarian: *doesn't give a crap* 

Me: 


So you see? They target young people because they appear weaker and more helpless. It's injustice, but it is hard to fight a power as evil as the librarian's. The best strategy to avoid these kinds of creatures, is to simply not aggravate them, specifically by not talking or interacting with them.


Review so far... Walk into library avoid any social interaction with the librarians. GENIUS!! 


Step Five: Ignore all of the books and anchor yourself to some sort of technology. 

Most libraries have free WiFi, a useful tool for everyday life. Since we've already established that librarians are evil and in no way should you interact with them, you can't just walk up to them and ask them for the WiFi password. Now what? Well you have three options. 

One: most libraries have their passwords written somewhere by the computer, use that. 

Two: if the library is an idiot and they don't have the password written down, try using the word "password" or "guest". Libraries generally have stupid passwords like that.

Three: use a book *gasp*. By now, you're basically screwed.

Most likely you will not have to resort to using step three.

I hope this guide has helped you in all of your library endeavors.
                     
- Bribos :D



  




  


19 comments:

  1. o my cabbagepatch I see we both enjoy lettuce were meant to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are literally my soulmate im not joking I don't play games
    I wont play games with your heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets get married in maine on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. its been too long since I commented so I just need to let you know that im still here

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my lovely
    you are the definition of goergeus
    seriously goto the dictionary.com and youll see your face
    im just assuming really because you haven't posted a picture of yourself YET but your soul is so bootyful that I can only imagine the aesthetically pleasing face that goes with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR /ˈbyo͞odəfəl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh incorrect homophones ^^^ lol sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. ae


    [bey, ba]

    Spell Syllables





    noun


    1.

    Slang. an affectionate term used to address or refer to one’s girlfriend, boyfriend, etc.:
    "I love you, bae."

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I love you, bae." these words have brought me up f4rom my darkest days, it gave me hope to shine through my butthole
    I hope one day someone will say it to me, and it
    better
    be
    you
    bae
    but for now, I love you, bae

    ReplyDelete
  10. ur literally making me cant even

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive already paid for our honeymoon in
    Transnistria

    Eurasia

    ReplyDelete